Pursuant to EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (so-called GDPR) we inform you that the data controller under the Privacy Code is Corte alla Flora SpA – VAT Code: 01440291001 with registered office in Via dei Cappuccini, 10 – Rome, Italy. Personal data requested, processed and used in the law by Corte alla Flora in order to provide its services online, include: personal data, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses. In particular we communicate the following:
The data processing inherent to this website’s services is handled by employees / collaborators of Corte alla Flora S.r.l.s. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed to third parties. Personal data provided by users who request service are used only to perform the service or presentation requested and are not disclosed to third parties unless the communication is required by law or is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the requests.
Personal data is processed using automated computer tools, for the time necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Mandatory Or Voluntary Data
Personal data collected in the registration form during the use of the e-commerce service that is marked with an asterisk, is necessary to allow you to make online transactions. Your refusal to communicate such personal data makes it impossible to complete the registration and to use the Corte alla Flora service. Your personal data is collected and processed by electronic means and in any case automated.
AT ANY TIME YOU MAY EXERCISE THE RIGHTS REFERRED TO IN ART. 15 of the GDPR that, for all practical purposes are reported below.
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and data has to be communicated in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain indication on:
◦ origin of personal data;
◦ purposes and methods of data processing;
◦ logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
◦ identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
◦ subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data was gathered and subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data (including content) has been communicated or put about, except the case where such accomplishment is proven to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
◦ for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even though it is relevant to the purpose of collection;
◦ to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertisement, of direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Corte alla Flora SpA processes your personal data for the only purpose of allowing you to use the related services; the data is not the object of communication and/or disclosure to third parties. Access to your personal data will be allowed only to the data controller and data managers who have been designated as “in charge” of the treatment to offer support to users in relation to the services offered and to respond to requests from Judicial Authorities. A special note for minors: children under 18 cannot use our services; therefore, they do not have to provide any personal data in the registration process. If you are under the age of 18, you cannot use our services, as they are intended for adults only.