VINO NOBILE DI MONTEPULCIANO DOCG – RISERVA
- Prugnolo Gentile (80%)
- Merlot ( 10%)
- Cabernet Sauvignon ( 10%)
- 24 months in Allier barriques
- 12 months in bottle.
- Colour: Ruby red with garnet reflexes.
- Bouquet: Full-bodied, with typical Prugnolo Gentile spicy notes, and violet, blackberry and raspberry. The aromatic notes are given by the ageing in barriques, as well as vanilla and coffee.
- Flavour: Full and persistent, with a noticeable tannic presence and an acidity that supports the generai structure of the wine. A wine of considerable aromatic impact and wealth of flavour, which ages extremelywell.
- Serve at: About 64°F.
Goes well with: Roasts, red meats and game, well-matured cheeses and seasoned meats.
50% 100% bianco BRUNELLO brut Cabernet Cabernet Sauvignon chardonnay chianti colorino doc docg extra vergine grappa igp igt loggiato Merlot monovitigno montepulciano nebbiolo olio pinot productin production prosecco prugnolo pugnitello rosato rosso rosé Sangiovese sauvignon selection selvaggina spumante Syrah toscana toscano vinacce vino